SAVE THE DATE! 35th Annual NAPNAP Conference March 11–14, 2014, Boston, MA
Join NAPNAP in Boston!
The 2014 Annual Conference has Educational Programs that Meet the Needs of Practicing NPs and Students
SAVE THE DATE!
35th Annual Conference
March 11–14, 2014, Boston, MA
NAPNAP invites you to experience the 35th annual conference on pediatric health care - Strength in Children’s Health. Join your colleagues from across the nation in historic Boston, where you’ll explore a wide range of clinical topics and learn about the latest evidence-based practice guidelines.
Conference activities include:
- A variety of interactive, hands-on workshops and sessions for all pediatric health care provider audiences, including acute and specialty care
- Brazelton Touchpoints Approach – Unique opportunity for those interested in incorporating the Touchpoints Practice Model philosophy into their practice. To learn more about this two day training, click here.
- Primary Care PNP Certification Review Course – March 14 & 15 – Improve your retention, recall, and test-taking strategies
- Acute Care PNP Certification Review Course – March 10 & 11 – Use audience response technology to test your knowledge with over 100 practice test questions
- Pediatric Mental Health Specialist Certification Review Course – March 10 – Expanded to six hours to fully focus on the latest information about pediatric mental health disorders
The Sheraton Boston Hotel will make you feel at home! Stroll leisurely through the nearby boutiques of Newbury Street, or make connections at Hynes Convention Center accessible via indoor walkways. Hotel reservations can already be made by clicking here.
Registrants that need to complete registration in 2013 can register now; rates and a registration form are accessible here.