Sudden Cardiac Arrest CME Webcast: FREE CME credit on your schedule!
Sudden Cardiac Arrest CME Webcast
- Practical Pediatric Grand Rounds CME Webcasts provide lectures on recent advances and current knowledge in pediatrics.
- Each lecture is available on demand allowing you to earn CME credit when it is convenient for you
"Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Children and Adolescents"
- Medical director of Cardiology, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Professor and chief of Pediatric Cardiology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Member, Children's Specialty Group
- Understand incidence of sudden cardiac arrest in children and adolescents.
- Understand the etiologies of sudden cardiac arrest in children and adolescents.
- Understand the sudden cardiac arrest prevention strategies.
- Children who come to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin for cardiac services are cared for in the # 7 heart center in the nation.
- In 2012, Children's Hospital performed the first heart-liver transplant in Wisconsin, the 10th performed on a child in the United States.
- Herma Heart Center specialists have pioneered the use of virtual cross-match strategy for heart transplant patients.
- Our Heart Transplant Program is ranked #2 in the United States for pediatric heart transplant volume.
- Children's Hospital runs one of the largest adult congenital heart disease programs in the United States with physicians specially trained to treat this population
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 credit hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.