3/11/13 CO Rocky Mountain Chapter NAPNAP Meeting Agenda
3/11/13 Colorado Rocky Mountain Chapter Meeting Agenda
To: Colorado Chapter Board Members
From: Janel Saunders, President
Location: Denver Ronald McDonald House @ 6:30
Food: 2 Volunteers from last meeting
1. Salary Survey-Please fill out if you have not already. Survey will close Mid March.
1. NP Night out 4/11/13
-Agenda for the night including the 30th year anniversary recognition
-Fundraising Committee: Raffle-please bring your raffle items collected from businesses. If your businesses have not yet given yout he item (gift basket or gift card); plan to bring them to the event the night of.
2. April conference w/ Childrens Hospital 4/29-4/30: Event posted on the website; Ed committee, please provide any updated information or issues
3. Bord Member Elections: Current board members that wish to continue in their current position, please notify the board; those who do not, please let us know; Still need Legislative chair
4. Meetings: Ok quarterly? Or need to change back to QOM? Volunteers to bring food?
5. Bill needs to be discussed: In the past I served as legislative chair on the boarding. I remain a party of the government and public policy committee with CNA. They are reviewing house bill 13-1171 concerning use of epinephrine auto injectors in emergency situations in school situations. Wondering if you could give me colorado NAPNAP's input on this so I can pass it on to the CNA. Here is link to bill: http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2013a/csl.nsf/billcontainers/824DAAA20D47B9EF87257AEE0057C99F/$FILE/1171_01.pdf Thank you Pam Whitlow
1. Would like to recieve all flyers/ event postings of our events so that they can post them on the national website also.
2. National conference reminder: Orlando, week of 4/15-4/20.
Next meeting: Date and location TBA (board switch over meeting ~6/13)